Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

Let's Get Started!

I'm so happy to be blogging again after quite a long break! I blogged for a few years when our children were younger and we had just moved away from our hometown. Those were the days before Facebook was big and I started a blog primarily as a way to document and share with our out of town family. Little did I know I would "meet" so many wonderful people through blogging!

I'm in a new season of life now and by the grace of God I have grown and changed much! I'm 41 and now have a sophomore in college and a homeschooled junior in high school. I could not be more in awe of how God has worked in the lives of our kids and in our marriage. I hope you find my words to be real and true. I want very much to be an encouragement!

The simplest of things are important to us. I'm a deep thinker, a student of God's word and not afraid to be a little weird!


Darrell and I last month on our 22nd anniversary



Zach and Leah

That's the cast of characters! We are SO imperfect but we love and are loved by a perfect God. Thanks for reading and I hope you won't be a stranger!

No comments:

Post a Comment